Friday, December 08, 2006

My Trip To Fraser's Hill

So, on the 1st of December dad brought the whole family to Fraser's Hill.
He has to go outstation.
We go there to menyibuk.

Frankly speaking, it's not the best vacation I've been to.
Why?
1. The roads are so 'bengkang-bengkok' I felt dizzy the whole day and I spent my whole evening sleeping. So much of a vacation.
2. The apartment looked how should I say it in nice words...hmmm....not very impressive.
3. I felt scary sleeping in the master bedroom.
4. There's nothing there beside trees, trees and more trees.
5. The only entertainment (which is the games room) is 3 blocks away.
6. The town is 20 minutes of walking from our apartment.
7. There's only 3 channels available up there. RTM 1, RTM 2 and TV3

So, now everyone could figure out why it is not the most enjoyable vacation right?
I was bored by 8.30 pm.
It's raining outside, no entertainment, no good show, and it's very cold.
By 12 am I am already half way sleeping and dreaming.
That's how bored I am.
Luckily it's a 2 days one night trip.

Well, I am not forbidding anyone to go there, but if your true-est intention to go there is to see and feel the nature, then it's the best place.
But if you want to entertain yourself or have fun, I'll suggest Cameron, Genting or Bukit Tinggi.
People still have life after 10 pm you know?

Before we reached Fraser's Hill, we passed by Empangan Selangor if I'm not mistaken.
The place where we get our supply of daily water.
I have few pics here.
Enjoy!












































This waterfall is not part of the empangan.
It's few of the waterfalls we found on the way up to Fraser's Hill.











Anyway, here are some pics taken there.
Who knows by seeing these pics you'd be interested to go there.
(Btw, stuffs over there are very cheap)


This is the block we're staying in.













The other bedroom.
Not the master bedroom












Yup, the kitchen.
With bro and sis sitting. (while eating Dunkin' Donuts)











The scenery from our apartment balcony.













This is the flower garden of Fraser's Hill.
I think this is the only tourists' attraction there.
Well, sis took a lot of pics of flowers, but I thought no one will be interested righT?
Furthermore, I dunno their names.
So, let's just skip all the pain k?








This is the clock tower.
it is situated in the middle of the town.
Quite pretty.












Yup, more flowers..
Hahha!











This is the receptionist buliding.
'Nuff said












Misty morning..












And few pics of my siblings camwhoring.
Well, they were bored too and the only good entertainment they could get is the camera












































Well, here are 2 pics of the evening we were there. I think the temperature is 19 degree celcius that evening.





























Ouh yeah..we also visited another tourists' attraction (seasonal I shall say).
It's the strawberries' park. Well the funny part about the park is THERE'S NO STRAWBERRIES TO BE SEEN.
Mom said maybe it's not the season yet.
But heck! We still take pictures there (who knows we never ever go there again? Mom told dad that even if anyone give her RM 10,000 she won't go there again)

That's me and my sis.
If you can see, she's holding a strawberry.
Small, I know.
But that's the only healthy good-looking strawberry we could find in the whole park.










That's Sarah with green tomatoes.
She said she blend in with the green.
You think?











Ouh well, I'm very tired of updating the whole blog.
Thanks for reading tho'.

Signing Out,
Off To Bed Very Soon

No comments: