Thursday, December 07, 2006

My Ultimate Open House!







Hahahaha..well eventho' this open house is like so last month, I still want to blog about it.
P.S : Brendan, you can grab the pics here k?I try to upload as much as I can.

Date : 19th November 2006
Venue : My House

I have to say, this is the best open house I organised all my life. For once, I am very satisfied with the commitments of guests that could make it on that day. Thanks so much guys!!

(Can I tell grandma's story before we get to how the open house went?)

Supposingly I have to do a joint open house together with dad where he is inviting his collegues and football team (yes,you read the right thing) like every other year. But instead this year since dad is so effing' free, he decided to make it small and personal. So instead of having canopy built in front of our house, with lots and lots of delicacies, and instead of the catering workers washing the dishes, this year he decided to break the open house to few open houses for diff groups.
He said it would totally give it a 'personal touch' where people could sit and talk and take time to enjoy their food etc. etc.

So, instead of having a joint open house with dad, I told dad that I wanted one just for my friends. Strictly 16 and below. And after the agonising weeks of arguing and calling everyone to make sure who's coming and who's not, a total of 20 people showed up on that day.

My first guest was Aisha. Well, she has to come early because she has a choir practice in Subang later that day. Then came Iona, Cherylyn, Kenneth, Daryl, Brendan.
The sad part about this is, I forgot to take Sha's pic when she was there.
Sorry Sha!

An hour later only did all my malay friends came.
Well, the funny part about the whole open house is, almost half of my guests entered the wrong house. Some entered, some parked, some approached the parents and all at the wrong house.
Actually what happened was my neighbour was having an open house too.
So they thought it's the house next door.
I'm too lazy to explain about it.

We had a LOT of fun.
Most food are finished by the end of the day (well, except the fruit tartlets that finished an hour after the open house started thanks to those early-comers).
Eventho' I was SUPER exhausted at the end of the day, I would have to say it's worth because I was surrounded by old and new friends for 6 hours.
I am very satisfied.
Not much to talk about actually.
So feast your eyes with all the pics taken that day.


From Up Left : Nazzrin, Ainur, Diana, Fatin, Azura

From Down Left : Me, Farah, Fatin's sister and Adilah










A group pic without me in it because I have to go and welcome Faeez who parked his car in front of neighbour's house.Swt!











Clockwise : Daryl (in pink!), Brendan, Kenneth (in pink!), Cherylyn, and Iona












Big sleepers on my comfy couch!
Hahaha!












Curry Puff and a piece of cheese cake.
That's an emergency additional dessert thanks to them finishing the fruit tartlets in few hours (but it's kinda good you all did that)
Fyi, Brendan claimed to like these curry puffs very much because they have chicken in them.







Food served on that day..
What you see is what you get.













The Mini Version of Beriani.
Consist of Daging Beriani (sorry Iona for not telling you it's beef!), Jelatah (vege), Dhalcha (I dunno how it is spelt, it's sort of like curry) and ayam masak merah.









This is the amount of fruit tartlets left after 1 hour being served on the table.
(They said they liked it very much)










Long Lost Friends That Already Went to MRSM.
Damn I missed them!
(Sorry for the pic, bad lighting)











Pillows Harrassments!!!












Groupies!!!
Love them..always!













Well, supposingly it should be those pose where you look in the sky.
But somehow this one looked tormented.
Especially Farah's face. (No offense,dear!)











Cherylyn, Iona and Jason.
Just hanging Out.












Cherylyn, Daryl, Iona and Kenneth.












Yup..more group pics..
I have lots and lots of them.
Hahahhahaha!!











While most decide to hang up and catch up with each other, others prefer hogging on PS2 and play football games.
Boys!!











From left to right : Nazzrin, Albert and Muzaffar (Malik's brother)











This is totally candid!
That's Malik dating with his not-so-often-meet girlfriend.
And he noticed us stalking on him.
Hehehe!









This is totally random.
Just pic of people having lunch.











And my top 3 favourite pics of the day......
*drumrolls*



Sexy Cherylyn!!
Hahhahaa...
*no offense dear!*











This one is a lil cacat coz Kenneth moved.
Sheesh..
it would have totally been PERFECT.










And the winner for 'Khadijah's Open House 2006 favourite pic' goes to....
*drumrolls* AHHHH!!!!* more drumrolls*
*confetti rain*



GAYS IN PINK!!!!!!
roflmao!!
*Sorry Kenneth and Daryl.I sayang you too much I have to put this pic here.
Told ya' I would...*








Signing Out,
I feel so happy!

No comments: