Saturday, March 10, 2007

Girl Friends





















































If there's one great thing that's always there for a girl,

I have to say it's her best friend.
Best GIRL friend.

Undoubtly, I have come to a verdict that,
No matter what happen,
Whether you tripped into a monsoon drain,
Smelled like a rubbish truck,
Or even had the worst day of your life,
You'll know,
At the end of the day,
You could just run over to your girl and talk to her.

I may not be the greatest example of a girl who always stick to her best girl friends,
I have numbers of best girl friends all my life,
But I have to say, at THAT moment,
Whoever that best girl friend of mine is,
She is the greatest thing that happens to my life at that point.

And these few weeks, I've realised about the fact that nothing is more important than my best girl friend.
I have to say,
Compare your boyfriend to your best friend.

Sure firstly, boyfriend is your priority one.
But after all, at the end of the day,
No matter how many guys like you or you like,
Or no matter how many boyfriends you have,
They could never beat the fact that Best Friend comes first.

That's how BFF got invented.
Boyfriends are not permanent,
But Best Friends Forever.

And I would like to thank all my girls for :
1 - Always looking out for me
2 - Too caring that I might get heart broken.(you know who you are)
3 - Always being there for me no matter what
4 - My psychiatrist.
5 - My other half
6 - Most importantly, a great listener and protector of myself.

Thanks gurl!

Not only that, if ever I did not heed your advice or warning,
I'm giving you the full right to say "A-ha, I told you so!"

Signing Out,
Love All My girls!!!

1 comment:

caramel said...

hey darling!!
yup!!BFF alwaitzzz!!
luv ya!