Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Apologies!

Ok, the previous post was a hate post.
I felt bad posting it.
But, still. I meant it.

Anyway, today is an official GM Day.
What is GM?
Girl/Guy's Moody Day.
Gosh was everyone moody today.

When I say everyone, I mean, EVERYONE.
Pn. Norli, Pn. Zubaidah, Pn. Norsiah, Sha, Daryl, and lots of other people.
I thought of being moody for today too.
But since everyone is doing so, I try my best to keep my cool.
Even Yin Xian looked moody today.
Iona, you moody ar today?

Frankly speaking, you all being moody.
Not good for me.
I'm easily influenced.
Bad aura affects my aura also la.
So, since everyone was moody,
I also moody for a while just now.
Well, mainly thanks to Ter Chi Chin.
Your Great 'tercicir'-ness.

Not gonna comment about him.
Later I'll come up with another hate post.
Which is not good for thou' shall not hate.

Anyway, today pretty sucky.
My kitten just passed away.
Got ran over by mom's car.
She was lying behind the tyre and no one notices she was there.
Oh well! I'm not sad, not so much tho'.

Surely I grew fond of her.
But I'm not in love with her yet.
I thought so, it's too early to give her name.
It's taboo.
It has always been a taboo.
But surely, I'll deeply miss her round face and round tummy and hyper active attitude.
And cute 'meow' sound and that 'i'm-so-innocent-that-you-feel-like eating-me' face.

I know she'll be in a good place up there.
I'll try to post a video of her here ok?
Once I figure out how to.

Anyway, waiting for Iona to come online.
Funny I don't see her going online these days.
Must be those RPG games.
Have anyone see her face lately?
It's like the pimp-les (can't say it, taboo!) popping out everywhere.
I think I saw 3 of that thing on her face today.
And funny, I didn't see any yesterday.

"Anyone out there, want a clean facE?
Stay away from RPG Games."
Message from the Board Of Clean Face Ministry.

And guys, you should go to Cher's blog.
I linked her.
You have to watch the remake.
It's so so cute.
Why?
Because I'm in it. DURH!
Lol, no la.
It is very cute.
REALLY!

Anyway, I'm just lagging.
Tomorrow need to flirt with people.
Uh, I mean, need to help around the school.

Oh well, no moodiness tomorrow ok?

XOXO,
~Khadi~

No comments: