Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Thank A Feminist!



You Are 81% Feminist



You are a total feminist. This doesn't mean you're a man hater (in fact, you may be a man).

You just think that men and women should be treated equally. It's a simple idea but somehow complicated for the world to put into action.

Are You a Feminist


Funny to have come across this quiz while going to Blogthings.
Actually I wanted to blog about yesterday's debate last night, but was too tired so I decided not to.
In case if you did not know what I'm talking about, I lost in the inter-class debate.
Wait, WE LOST.
Yes, lost it. The school debaters' team lost to some form sixers.

Daryl said that we did not lose to the team.
But we lost to one person.
I bet, if Timothy wasn't there,
We could have kicked their asses, HARD!

I actually felt the same way too.
Three of them don't look like a team.
It's more to 3 people talking different thing, about the same topic.

Us, we're VERY TOGETHER.
We're born a team,
We'll die a team. (figuratively)

But we also messed up.
I answered crappily P.O.I given by Shaun.
My points are everywhere, and translating it from B.M to English, damn it's difficult.
Daryl did not wrap it up quite good. (Sha said so.)
I think so too. He did not give the impact that Timothy gave.
Lorna, was far too nice.
We should have butchered them la dear.
But oh well! We did try our best.

The motion goes "Man to Lead, Woman to Follow".
And with the quiz result on top, DURH I am a feminist.
Lucky thing I am opposing on that debate.
I could not imagine myself talking on behalf of the OTHER gender.
That'd be SAD, so SAD.

So anyway, it was Sha, Daryl, Lorna and Me against Timothy, Karthikeyan, Sue Ann and Shaun Quah.
A fair fight I guess.
And I am totally fine with the lost.

Ok, maybe not. I got angry later in the evening, late response I guess?
Wait, there's a reason behind it.
I HATE SUE ANN!
(Did I say it out loud?)
Oh well, I don't care if she knew about it.
She's just simply rude.
And if by any chance anyone related to Sue Ann is reading this, and planning to tell Sue Ann about it, tell her...
"there's more people out there that hates you besides me."
Good to know that right?

She has practically stupid-dified herself by condemning her own gender.
Girl, I don't mind if it's those boys that was saying what you said.
But I mind if my own gender say it about her own gender.
Pathetic you know?

"In a basket of eggs, there's 10 eggs. 8 will be rotten. But it's a different case with women. All of them are rotten".
Well, hun, in your basket, all the eggs are rotten, just like the owner. Have she not heard of optimist? Why must it be 8 eggs that are rotten?
And just so you know, you are one of those 'rotten', sad, pathetic women.

"73% of the cases of depression are women."
Yes, and you're one of those depressed manic.

I don't hate Timothy, I don't hate Shaun.
Timothy is GOOD.
I mean it, sincerely.

Shaun, he's never been in debate.
And I did better than him (DURH!)
*ok, I did not mean to brag*
But still, it's like his second time.
How can you hate him?

Sue Ann?
I HATE HER!
Did I mentioned to you how much I hate her?
Well, I don't hate her because I lost to her in debate.
I hate her because she condemned women.
I hate her because she has japanese slang when she's speaking.
(Trust me, IT IS ANNOYING)
I hate her because she doesn't like to smile.
I hate her because she said we should shove silver plate under our noses.
(God knows for what?)
And I hate her because my girl hates her.

LONG LIVE FEMINIST!

*I should have worn tag written ' I am a feminist' during debate*

" If terms like 'woman lawyer seems a little odd to you, thank a feminist.
If your depression is taken seriously instead of just the consequences of having a uterus, thanks a feminist.
If you don't have to give up your job because a man has to 'feed' his family, thank a feminist.
If you can be more than just nurse, teacher or servant, thank a feminist."

So, ladies, THANK A FEMINIST!

Signing Out,
I'm Hug-able!


No comments: