Thursday, May 24, 2007

I fancy .....
What do all the guys that I like/adore have in common?

~Anuar Zain~

~Peter Ho~

~Fazli Zainal~

~Adam Brody~

~Jehan Miskin~

~Jared Padalecki~

~Jesse Metcalfe~

Well, simple.
If you're anything like my sister or my mom,
the common thing between all these guys are,
THEY LOOK GAY.

Well, that's not the common thing.
Furthermore, they CANNOT be gay.
I refuse that they all be gay.
C'mon, I'm still single.
(Note to self : Get any one of them for next year's birthday's present)

Well the common things between them are,
THEY ARE ALL HOT!
THEY ARE ALL CUTE!
They all have lovely smiles.
They all have lovely eyes.

And maybe you do not realise this but,
They're not blonde
And they all have long hairs (almost all, except for Jesse Metcalfe).
Ok, and they do have nice bods.
But that's not the important thing.
(But that does not prove that I don't like nice body ok?It's like a package thing. I don't mind having one that has hot bods)

My main point is,
I think I like guys with long hairs and cute smiles with sweet and lovely smile.

Main reason of posting this post?
Nothing.
I just like to go to my blog and stare at hot guys.
Durh! *rolls eyes*
What else?

XOXO,
They Melt Khadi's Heart. LOL!






No comments: