Thursday, June 07, 2007

~Best Friends' Day and Ice Creams' Day~

8th of June.
Tomorrow.
Is the 'Best Friends' Day' and the 'Ice Creams' Day'.

Well, at least that's what the email I got from some fancy card website sent to me.
Heck, you must be thinking,
"Like I care so much."
True. Like you care so much.

But, it's MY blog.
Not yours.
And I like those two things.
I like my best friends and I like ice cream.
You got any problem with that?

Anyway, my point of blogging this post is simply to
Wish everyone and anyone
Who is a best friend to somebody or who has a best friend or best friends.

Take the chance to hug all your best friends and give them your warmest wishes and gratitudes for they are always around for you.
I know I do.
Well, technically, I cannot do so.

You can't expect me to hug either Daryl or Afiq.
And I can't hug Iona because she's sick and I won't be seeing her till Monday.
I can't hug both Farahs because one is missing in action due to some personal reason and the other is in Kota Kinabalu.
Don't expect me to fly there, don't you?
And I can't hug my childhood best friends, both Fajrul and Amalina
since one is in Cheras and another one, we actually lost contact.
Still, I can hug Aisha tomorrow because I'm meeting her in tuition later in the evening.

So, that's 1 hugged. 7 more 'un-hugged'.
Hey, you have to be optimistic.
One is better than none right?

But, I hold the principal of ' Best Friends Forever'
and eventhough they're miles away (or of different sex or fall sick)
Still, I do keep them dear to my heart.
So, best friends out there,
HAPPY BEST FRIENDS' DAY!!!

and to my best friends,
THANKS FOR ALWAYS BEING THERE FOR ME AT DIFFERENT PHASE OF MY LIFE AND I WILL FOREVER CHERISH EVERY MOMENT WE HAVE TOGETHER.
AND SURELY, I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!

P.S : I know, I have a lot of best friends. But I like having lots of them and furthermore, they mould me at different phase of my life till I become who I am today. You got problem with that?
Huh?Huh?Huh?


Moving on to what falls on the same day,
It's so irony that 2 of my favourite thing and people celebrating day thingy falls on the same day.

I am a self-professed hardcore fan of Ice creams.
A big gigantic ice creams fan.
Yes, I go to great length for ice creams
and big passion for them gives the the capability of eating lots of them at once.

Well, Iona said I'm addicted to it.
But I am not.
*secretly licks the ice cream container*
I am not.
I am just...urh..
occupied with or involve in ice cream very much.
That's all.

Maybe I should get a job in Baskin Robbin or HaagenDaaz.
I heard they have such 'ice cream scientist' to invent new flavours everyday.
That'd be a dream job.
*I feel warm and fuzzy inside*

But, all I'm saying is,
Since it's Ice Creams' Day tomorrow,
Why not take your best friend for a treat of ice cream?
After all, we're celebrating both.

Or you, yourself could indulge in the creamy and delicious, sweet and tasty ice creams.
Be it chocolate mint, tiramisu, yam, red beans, or just a plain chocolate, strawberry or vanilla.
After all, ice cream is a happy thing.
They don't create ice creams to be stared at right?

I'm quite free tomorrow.
Anyone wants to give me an ice cream treat?
LOL.
No, seriously.

So, have a big kickass Best Friends' Day and Ice Creams Day.
Because they're the best things that happened to you.

P.S : Firstly, I have no idea when I took the picture. But memories start flashing back and I remembered it was during Sport's Day, on..uh...the stairs thingy where the shooter guy that blow the horn thingy should be. But, hey, it's so fun up there!

Cheers,
Khadijah a lot lot tak normal sekarang!

No comments: