Monday, June 18, 2007

~Current Updates / Birthday Calculator~

Went blog-surfing.
Came across this website in one of the blog.
Birthday Calculator

Quite interesting I have to say.
Pretty accurate and very informative.
Go check it out.

Btw, sorry for the lack of updates.
Ran out of things to blog about.

Anyway, choir competition is coming,
in about 4 days I guess?
Panicking?
Neh, not really.
Just want to get it over and done with.

The songs have made a big castle in my head
That everytime I am idling,
The songs keep on playing.
This is what happens when you sing the same friggin songs for 4 hours almost everyday.
But wish me luck ok?

It's Father's Day today.
Didn't get a chance to buy Daddy anything.
Daddy is off to Terengganu, out-station.
Trying to get him a present next weekend.
Need a transport, anyone wants to offer one?

Next Friday is Report Card Day.
I am half-terrified-half-scared about it.
Didn't tell Daddy about it yet.
I kinda sort of scored in most of the subjects.
(Except Add Math. I am an AddMath-moron)
Wouldn't say that my results are great.
But I am proud of it.
2 more subjects that I have not get the marks yet.
History and English.
Fingers crossed.
Need to get good results.

Last week, I was on my silent-and-moody mode.
It was bad.
I didn't tell anyone about it.
Not even Iona.
I was really really upset with my Add Math marks.
More precisely, I was upset with myself.

So want to take this chance to say sorry to everyone
Who I sort of ignored last week
And to those who I was being moody and sulky to last week.
I needed the whole week to be emo.
Hope next week will be better.

Class Time Table changed. (Again)
PJK is on Friday now.
Looking forward to it.
And we got Pn. Sundari as our English teacher.
We now have 2 EST teacher.
Pn. Norehan and Pn. Sundari.
Don't ask me why.
School sometimes works in a very funny way.

Personally, I kinda miss smiling and laughing.
I think I am incapable of doing so these days.
And I kind of miss the old me.
I wonder how much have I change up till today.

And should check PostSecret out.
They have special secrets for Father's Day.
Very touching.
I like it very much.

Iona stopped going online for now.
She said Internet ain't as interesting as it used to be.
Have to agree with her.
Maybe Internet lost its "Ummph!"
And I didn't get the chance to hang out with her much these days.
We sort of grew apart.
Kind of miss talking to her and listening to her talking.
Sorry if I cannot be there for you sometimes and sorry if we grew apart.

Aisha looked very perky and upbeat last week.
I guess my perky-ness and happy-gila-mood went to her.
But I like to see her all happy and perky.
Gives me the comforting feeling.
Keep it up!

Daryl got his driving licence last Saturday.
He might be fetching YinXian and Sha on Thursday to school.
I'm not sure whether I'll be following him to school.

I've been procrastinating on Friendster's comments.
Sorry Suzanne.
Didn't get the chance to reply you.
But yeah, it's been a while since we hanged out.
Looking forward for a chance to do so.
I'll go visit you when I have the chance to do so ok?

I guess that's all for now.
Try to keep you all updated ok?

P.S : I lost my Pangkor keychain that Afiq gave me. Does anyone see it anywhere?It's purple pink-ish in colour and has 'Pangkor' written on it. Can kindly return it back to me? I like that keychain. Great memories I have with the keychain. So, just give it back to me if by any chance you saw it anywhere.

Signing Out,
Khadi wants/needs big, warm hugs.


No comments: