Monday, July 30, 2007

~ Tagged By Cherylyn~

1. Do you ever lie about your age?
Sometimes. Not all the time. Only when I'm talking to strangers. Privacy mah!

2. Do you prefer "sensitive guys" or "tough guys"?
Sensitive guys. From the list of guys that I personally have an eye for, all of them are sensitive guys. Surely they're emo once in a while, but that's the best part. You get to switch part once in a while. And tough guys are like rock. God knows if there's anything in their brain. *birds chirping*

3. Do you prefer blonde or dark haired guys?
Dark haired. Blonde guys look shallow and stupid. Dumb blonde.

4. Are you currently single?
Yeah. Interested?

5. How many things in your past do you regret?
Tonnes. Quite a lot, eventhough I don't recall what. But it's life. You've got to have regret, it teaches you to be better in the future.

6. Do you have a best friend?
More than 'a best friend'. Bak kata orang, patah tumbuh hilang berganti.

7. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Psychiatrist, psychologist, ice cream lady, theatre people, a rich and chun woman with a lot of money and a very handsome husband.

8. Who is the last person you hugged?
Can't remember. I didn't hug anyone today tho'.

9. Have you ever get your heart broken?
A few times. But I told myself, after this I HAVE to get it right or I'll turn lesbian. Wait, become a monk, or admit myself into convent.

10. Have you ever thought of having a plastic surgery?
I know it's bad, but yeah I did. Lipo, and boob job. *crazy thought*

11. Do you like your life?
Not really. But kalau tak suka pun, not that I can go to hardware shop and say "Pak Cik, saya tak suka hidup saya la, saya nak beli hidup baru. Hah, bagi extension 15 hari tau!" So, like it or not, have to tolerate la.

12. Do you shop at Hollister?
We don't have that shop in Malaysia. (We don't right?)

13. Has one of your friends ever stolen a boyfriend from you?
Berani curi, ambillah. Saya bunuh dia. No la, tak pernah. But if that ever happens, nak ambil, ambillah. Saya ambil boyfriend baru. *evil laughs*

14. Has one of your friends ever stabbed you in the back?
Yeah. Pernah kena. Thank god nowadays no more.

15. Do you have more friends that are boys or girls?
Depends la. But I can mix with both very good.

16. How long have you had friendster?
2 or 3 years. More or less la.

17. Have you ever cheated on someone?
Cheated as in 'curang' cheated ke 'tipu' cheated? Curang, belum pernah (can try one time in the future). Tipu, boleh kata selalu. Tipu sunat. Save my own ass. Lepas tu minta maaf la.

18. Has anyone ever cheated on you?
Mungkin. Mungkin tak. Mana tau, takkan la orang tu dah tipu, dia datang jumpa saya, "Hei Khadijah, I just cheated on you tau!". Uh, kalau ada, saya bagi tau ek?

19. Have you ever slapped a girl in the face?
Yup. My sister(s). Siblings ma! We love in hate. The more we fight, the more we love each other.

20. What is one of you greatest fear?
Cicak. (Ish, if fall down, gila suspens. Can scream the whole house!)

21. Have you ever skipped class?

Not as a monthly routine, but I managed to skip at least once every year (for no apparent reason).

In fact,I just skipped school today, (partially because I'm sick, halfly because everyone skipped school already, I also want, and partially because I want to sleep at home and it's Monday)

22. Has anyone close to you ever passed away?
Yes.

23. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
Like durh! Back then la, dah besar-besar ni dah tak buat macam tu la.

24. Have you ever not been able to get someone out of your head?

Mestilah. *roll eyes*

25. Do you believe in the saying "once a cheater, always a cheater"?
Applicable on certain matter. Depending on the situation.

26. Have you ever had a good feeling about something and it turned out that you were right?
Totally.

27. Do you ever wish you are famous?
Yes. Fame is good. People know you. You have the liberty of not knowing people. How cool is that?

28. Do you ever wish you are a guy?
Yes. Occasionally. Still do, but not as bad as I used to.

29.Do you think women smell nice in perfume?
Durh! That's the main reason why we women wear perfume. Swt!

5 people to tag :
Afdlin Shauki
Siti Sarah
Yasmin Ahmad
Shin Hui
Suzanne

(3 out of that 5 names would never do this tag stuff, but HECK!)

Note from the blogger herself :

Yours truly are much better now.
Despite the numerous visits to the loo last night and switching place to sleep,
After eating my medicine and having a long, quiet nap,
I feel somewhat recharged.
Hope tomorrow will be a better day.

Kisses,
*blow nose* Khadi.

No comments: