Friday, August 03, 2007

~Don't you ever~

Don't you ever tell me you hate me
Don't you ever tell me you don't like me.
Don't you ever hate or dislike me.

Don't you ever get angry with me.
Don't you ever be offended by words muttered by me.
Don't you ever snap at me.

Don't you ever belittle me.
Don't you ever dare me.
Don't you ever be sarcastic to me when you're not supposed to.

Don't you ever get angry with me because you have a bad day.
Don't you ever try to mock me when you think it's funny.
Don't you ever lie to me.

Don't you ever walk past me when I made an effort to say hi to you.
Don't you ever walk away.
Don't you ever be nice to me right after you snapped at me.

Don't you ever walk away because I didn't want to talk to you.
Don't you ever stop being my friend.
Don't you ever stop caring about me.

Don't you ever.

Because..
I hate it when you hate me
I hate it when you dislike me
I hate it when you tell me you hate/dislike me.

I hate it when you are angry with me
I hate it when you are offended as what I said was just a slip of tongue
I hate it when you snapped at me because I did not snap at you.

I hate it when people belittle me, it's not that I am not feeling insecure enough.
I hate it when you think I cannot do what you think I cannot do, because I can.
I hate it when you are being sarcastic because friends are not supposed to be sarcastic to friends.

I hate it when you are angry at me and no one else as if I was the cause to your bad day.
I hate it when you mocked because it is so not the right time and place to do so.
I hate it when people lie to me, I know I don't deserve to be lied to.

I hate it when you walked past when I did try to make an effort.
I hate it when people walk away from me, because I would never walk away from them
I hate it when you think by being nice to me after you snapped at me, I am going to pretend nothing happened.

I hate it when you walk away, because the fact is, I am scared of you and the truth I hid from you.
I hate it when I don't have you as a friend, because you are a friend I have always cherish all my life.
I hate it when no one care as much as I care for each one of them.

That's why.

Blogger's note :
I've been very upset lately.
I am counting the probability that it might be PMS,
but that's the sucky part.
I never have mood swings in my life as one of the symptoms of PMS,
but I think I am getting the hang of it after witnessing somebody's power when they're PMS-ing.
And frankly speaking, I don't like it.
I don't like being all sad and angry and depressed.
Because it's stupid.
Nevertheless, I cannot help it and yeah,
it disturbs my 'chi' resulting to major disturbance in my surroundings.
But it might not be PMS, but other things that been occupying the space in my mind.
Ok, blabbering too much.
Nothing to blog about.
Life's boring.

Hugs,
Khadi.

No comments: