Saturday, August 04, 2007

~ Felt MuCH bETTEr~

So iT wAs CoNfIrMeD ThAt ThE mOoD SwInGs I GoT YeStErDaY WaS dUe To PmS. tOdAy I HaD My 'AuNtIe ViSit' and FuNnY I Am bLoGgInG aBoUt iT.
AnYwAY, I fElT mUcH MuCh BeTtEr ToDay. I kNeW iT wAs MoRe ThaN JuSt PmS yEsTeRdAY, AnD I fElt BeTtEr ToDay BeCaUsE aLl I WaNtEd Is FoR sOmEoNe To AsK hOw WaS I ToDaY aNd If I wAnT To TaLk AbOuT iT.
(oK, I'm tired of typing that way. How can someone tahan write like that? *rolls eyes*)

Obviously I wouldn't tell what's wrong with me, but the thought that someone cared was just all that I needed.

Anyway, Grandpa is going back to Johore tomorrow after nearly 3 months stay with us. Despite of rarely talking and seeing him and vice versa,
due to my hectic schedule
I know I am still going to miss him.

Daddy's leaving for Pasir Gudang too tomorrow. Outstation. So he's going to drop Grandpa at Batu Pahat on the way to Pasir Gudang.


My auntie who stays with Grandpa in Batu Pahat just welcomed a new member of the family.
If I'm not mistaken, it's on the 24th July or so.

Caesarean.

That's the reason as to why Grandpa stayed with us the past 2-3 months.
Some complication with her pregnancy.
But the baby and my aunt are well and healthy now. No worries.

Trials are coming in a month.(or less)
I'm slowly starting my study.
Cutting down on leisure time is oh-so-difficult because I don't have much leisure time to start with.
Thinking of trials makes my hair stands.

Dad just passed me an advertisement on application for scholarship by
TNB (the place he works in)
Looking through it, I doubted what Dad was doing.
They only offer scholarship for courses like business, accountancy, all sort of engineering.
So, I don't see as to why I need to apply for it.
Maybe I could apply for accountancy just in case.

Sis went for a dental check up a month ago.
Last night, she went to the dentist again.
Thinking that I will see my soon-to-be-braces-face-with-swollen-lips sister,
wow, was I wrong.
It seemed that the doctor doesn't do braces thingy, she has to find other dentist.
And she has a long way to go before she gets a braces for herself.


Looking forward for the holidays in August,
I still have not plan what I am going to do during the hols.
Obviously it will be packed with tuition and stuffs like that.
But still, it's the 'pecutan terakhir' for me to play around before SPM fever kick in.

On the 10th of August, I am going to celebrate two great friends' birthday.
Suzanne and Cherylyn.
Great to celebrate their birthdays. No doubt.
The un-great thing is,
Ekonomi dalam dompet tengah gawat.
So susah nak beli hadiah for them.

On the contrary, I already missed 3 whole episodes of 'Gol & Gincu' the Series Season 2.
All thanks to my sister tersayang crazy craving for 'Smallville'.
The chun-ner part is, TV3 HAS to put the show at the SAME time as 'Gol & Gincu' and Dad 'coincidentally' watched the OTHER tv at that time.
Sometimes, I have this crazy urge to send her to Daryl's crib so she can watch 'Smallville' with Sean. Not like Daryl is having the same problem as I do.
So can la.
LOL.

Iona is officially retired from Librarian.
She's no longer the librarian.
It's good.
We're now entitled to make noise every Tuesday with no worries that she might get fired for laughing too much with me.


I am going to retire soon too.
From prefectorial board.
Although I know I have not been a good prefect all my years of service,
'Nuff said that I am going to miss my blazer and my duty points.
But most definitely, I am NOT going to miss Monday's-shirt-and-tie-wearing.
Panas la!

As this is the 5Oth Independence Month,
School has organized crazy activities to occupy our oh-so-already-busy school hours.
One of the activity is, Inter-class Choir Competition.
Looking at our class's 'budding' choir singers,
I have a strong feeling that we're going to face heavy rain OFTEN in the month of August.

As for the 'Principal's Award Scholarship' organised by Taylor's College,
I have not done anything to apply for it yet.
I don't feel like applying for it already since my mid-year exam result is not-so-impressive.

The year is coming to an end.
In about 2 more months, I am going to leave Mr. Gerald.
Feel sad everytime I think of it,
His class is the only class that I go and actually have fun.
(Plus, I got Iona in the same class. How not fun can it be?)

Everyone is taking undang.
Even this geeky girl got her licence already.
Me, I'm still stuck being licence-less.
Everyone has to drive me around.
The idea of being able to drive around is so fun.
And I don't have to trouble people so much.
Looking forward for my driving classes.

Oh yeah, Everything by Michael Buble rocks my socks!
Should check it out.

And if ever you are a frequent visitor of Youtube,
or bored to death,
you can go to YouTube and search for this video.
"Baby Ally Whatever"
Or something that goes in that line.
The video is HILARIOUS.

Oh well, much have been talked here.
Going to make a move now.
I got a bulletin to produce.

Thoughts of the Day :

To think is to..... think. - Khadi.

Sometimes, right is not always right.
Most of the time, right is ALWAYS right.
That's where 'I'm right' came from
-Khadi-

It's not short.It's mini-size, damn it!
-Khadi-

Love,
Khadi-cally Khadi.

No comments: