Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Majlis Perpisahan Pengawas 2007

Finally yours truly has finished her trial.
And as she promised all her fellow blog-readers,
Here is the post on the Prefects' Gathering.

On the 8th of September 2007,
Prefectorial Board has held a Prefects' Gathering
At the Wisma Teng Chin
To celebrate the seniors and all their 'jasa' all the years of their service.
(Although I doubt I did much to the board)

Eventhough not many turned up,
I still think it was a great event.
It's totally understandable because we had our trial 2 days after the event.
So semua nak 'belajar' la kan?

We did had a real good time.
So I would like to take this chance to thank the new board for going such a great length to make it work.
Even after a lot of 'hoo-haa's,
You all managed to pull it off.

By the style of my blogging,
One might guess that I am too lazy to go over the details.
So, the pics should do the talking right?
Like what Suzanne always say.

P.S : I am too lazy to edit every pic.

Oh yeah, I guess I would never forget this function ever.
Because for the first time in my entire life,
I drank a mixture of wasabi and bitter gourd.
I knew I should have not volunteered!
Total gross-ness.

Looking all fab, we decided to camwhore...

And more camwhoring.....

And more camwhoring. The thingy at the back is very fun.

I thought the hall was not bad after all. They had pwetty decowations on it.

After all it is going to be our last year. We wanted it to be memorable.

We even had total camwhore session while waiting for the queue at the buffet table.
Prefects from all form taking picture together. Personally, I love the picture because as you can see Justin and Katrina are wearing the same colour.
And I think those two love birds are adorable~!
Everyone was just so stunning that day.
Yes, TJ wore pink that day and Levin wore orange.
That are wild colours!
We camwhore and let teachers miss all the fun? No way!
Will we let the chance to camwhore with the Pengerusi of the Prefects' Gathering walk off?
No way.
(Orange shirt and red tie is not that bad, after all. He kind of look adorable)

When others decide to walk around and mingle, some decided to sit at their table and control macho. Cheh! Haha!

And some decide to look super adorably cute when people like Zaty and I walk around the hall to take random pictures.

I would love to post up more pictures.
But 5 pictures themselves take forever to upload.
To upload nearly 30 pics?
I don't have the whole world to do so.

Signing Out,
Khadijah with her first attempt of wearing kebaya in public.



No comments: