Sunday, September 23, 2007

Weekly Review

This week was a rather weird and tiring week.

-Monday was Math. And I actually understood and got 8 wrongs for Paper 1 (based on Sha's and Daryl's counting)

-Tuesday, Add Math. I don't know about other people. But Sha and I thought the paper was easy. Ok fine, we got leaked Paper 2. Still, I answered based on my memories ( which is not strong fyi). But Paper 1, I actually have an idea or two about what I wrote in the paper. Now we just have to wait and see.

-Wednesday, depressing. That's all I have to say. I should have not slept during Bio Paper 3. Woke up, and DAMN! I forgot what I was supposed to write. Account? Don't even talk about it. I think Account and Add Math are inversely proportional. When I think I did good in Add Math, my Account is just a big red 'DEPRESSING' stamped on the paper. I've been failing Add Math the whole last year (and once this year) - yes, I am that bad with numbers and Add Math. I am allergic to it - and I scored A2 twice for my Account. Have I proven my theory right?

-Thursday , BM. I slept the night before. Went to school w/o reading Komsas Form 4 or Form 5 and knowledge of Bukit Kepong next to NIL. Yeah, I was doomed. But God was with me (lagi-lagi la bulan puasa ni), I managed to do fine with the papers. Not sure about 2nd essay tho'. Macam ter'side-track' pula.

-Friday. Oh, history. Total wtf-ness. I didn't read Form 4 history. Just scheme and scan before exam. Should say I suck at it. Hope my gift of bullshitting will do a miracle on the paper.

Overall Puasa was difficult this week.
Lapar yang tidak terhingga kali ini.
It's difficult to survive this time.
Mana taknya. Orang bawa masuk burger la, roti la.
Teguk air sebotol besar depan mata.
Orang puasa mana yang tak kecundang?
But the good news is, setakat ni belum lagi ter'buka puasa'.

3 more days before trial finished.
Three more weekdays before my misery finishes.
I survived 11/12 days of Trial.
And look at me.
Alive.
(And maybe slightly insane)

What more do I want to talk about?
I forgot la.
Been chatting with this guy.
Ryan. He's a nice and fun (a lil bit weird) guy.
Iona, Ryan kind of reminds me of you.
Very random.

Oh yeah. Condolences to Nurin's family.
We're deeply grieved when we heard about the news.
May the criminal be brought to justice.
Can I blabber about Nurin for a while?

The guy who did that to her should be ashamed of himself.
She's a small girl.
To shove a cucumber into a woman's v-jayjay itself is painful.
To a toddler aint making it any easier.

And the Government is working too slow.
Our Polis Diraja Malaysia is noted as the 2nd best police in the world.
They should have nabbed the criminal and trace Nurin back.
Not to leave it for 32 days,
Only to find her in a gym bag.

And they should ban all these hentai.
Sorry to say this, but most erotic and kinky sex ideas come from there.
To shove brinjals and cucumbers?
They are food. To go into your mouth and your stomach.
This is what I called as
"penyalahgunaan makanan".

After that, if they caught the criminal (let us pray hard they do)
and if he's still alive
(Which I doubt so, since he stirred so much anger in public around Malaysia. That's like million of people)
We shall cut his balls,
Mince it.
And feed it to the dog.
Shove brinjal and cucumber up his ass,
and hang him in the publice.
With the permit for anyone and everyone to throw cucumbers and brinjals at him.
Let the thing that caused the girl's death, cause his.

I don't think so 'hukuman mandatori penjara 15 tahun dan 5 sebatan' will work.
That's plain rubbish.
He deserves more.
Dah la bulan puasa.
Buat kat budak kecil pula tu.

What would the mother feel?
What would you feel if you're the mother?
You waited 32 days for your daughter's return.
Haunted by her absence.
And then police came to you to say they've found your daughter,
Dead?
32 days of pain and suffering.
32 days of tears and sadness.
What is left for her after this?

I shall end this blog by asking you my fellow readers,
To pray for Nurin's peace.
May she be in a place she deserves to be.
Al-Fatihah.

Signing Out,
Khadi will do what Khadi said if Khadi was the judge.

No comments: