Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My Study Group Session

- Geng Belajarku-

This year, I changed my study group partner.
Instead of studying with Afiq like what I did the past two years,
And always being the teacher,
This time I am the student.

A study group made up of 3 people.
Aisha, Daryl and I.
Now that I have thought about it,
If it wasn't for Aisha that joined our sessions,
I doubt it's even called a study group session.

Mostly the study group will study Add Math.
Unlike those math geeks out there,
Aisha and I suck badly in Add Math.
If Aisha's denying it, I am not.
And since Daryl is the one who has the most clue about Add Math (and drives),
He gets to be the teacher.
See? We are nice.

Well, our study sessions most of the time ended up off the track.
That's why we need Aisha.
For a start, Daryl and I are terrible at being punctual.
So, when we say 8.30 am, the class will only officially starts at 9.30 am.
With yours truly making grand entrance every single time.

But despite all the fooling around,
We did study.
And I know I did improve (if not much, a bit) in Add Math.

Anyway,we had another session on Saturday, 15th of September.
I think that is going to be our last.
But I hope not.
I took the trouble to bring the camera and take pictures with them.
It's fun. Seriously.
We were very enthusiastic.
Aisha was listening attentively and making notes.
I even (try) studying diligently.
When we don't know, we put up our hands.
15 minutes went by, We're still strong.

Half an hour later.......................


Haha! No la. Joking only.
He'd kill us if we do that.
Or he'll join us.
He's been complaining that we are destroying his morning date with the bed every Saturday.




For the first time ever,
Iona joined us.
I am not sure why though.
Was it the camera?Because she took helluva lots of pics. Kata Iona, "Test market."






































































Or because we had account that morning?

Or because she needs to witness us studying?

Ah, don't give me that look.
I did study.
I even recorded it.
But obviously this blogspot has to be all PMS-sy.
So some other time I post them up k?



Anyway, more pictures coming.
Because yes, I love you all so much.
And this blog is dead. D-E-D. Dead.

Me and Sha.
We love hugging each other.
And gossip.
While Daryl's busy teaching in front.
He always goes " What?"
And we'll say "Nothing..."
LOL. Good times.






Our trip back from the loo.
I know that came out weirdly.
But it's our 'thing'.
Only people in our circle understands.
LOL.












Daryl, Khadi and Aisha.












Signing Out,

I have been in front of this computer the past 4 hours.

No comments: