Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Been Tagged By Janus - For the First Time

List out your top 5 birthday presents you wish for:

(is this a trick question?)

1. Full Scholarship to further my studies. (I am not joking)
2. Money. ( I am not joking. You see, it all makes sense. You give me money, I buy myself something I like. It's definitely a win-win situation)
3. to go for dates without actually being interrupted (seriously. I'd be lucky enough to go on dates. Let alone go on dates uninterrupted)
4. A car. Or a motorbike. I'll settle for either one
5. For further details, refer to my current wish list. Yes, I am demanding. You have a problem with that?


Answer the following questions:

1. The person/people who tagged you is/are?
Janus David a.k.a Kim xxx xxx (he'll kill me for full exposure of his KOREAN name- haha! Janus. Spare me!)

2. Your relationship with him/her is?
My New Close Friend

3. Your 5 impressions of him/her?
First I thought he's the cool type. But for now, he's perky, sweet, romantic, nice and caring.

4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you?
Everything should be most memorable. We don't pick memories. It's not nice.

5. The most memorable words he/she had said to you?
"to be with a girl like you, he should worships you".
(I told you he's sweet. And he's referring to Daryl.)

6. if he/she becomes your lover, you will?

Think it's weird because he's too much in love with his girl and I already has a boyfriend.

7. if he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be?

Nothing. Cos it will not happen anytime soon. Furthermore, they say loving is accepting the person the way he is.

8. if he/she becomes your enemy, you will -?
Be shocked to death. We need a really really good reason to be enemy and again, it's impossible cos we're both nice with each other. Yes, ENVY US.

9. if he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be -?
Nothing. Refer to question 8. You people are stubborn!

10. the most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is -?
Go lepak with him and have a good chat.

11. your overall impression of him/her is -?
He's a great guy and friend to know.

12. How you think people around you will feel about you? -?
You know there's this saying about..wait there is no such saying. Well, my point is, people can feel of us whatever way they want to, because THIS is after all A FREE COUNTRY. So to worry about what people think of me, I stopped doing so. Not worth my time.

13. the character you love of yourself are?
I get to manipulate people. *evil laughs*
I'm bubbly and annoying and caring etc.

(this can go on forever)

14. on the contrary, the characters you hate of yourself are?
I'm insecure. Reluctant. Self-conscious. Shallow. Ignorant. Unable to see the bad side of people.

15. the most ideal person you want to be is?
Wang Lee Hom. So that I can stare at myself the whole day. Then the next day I want to be Rain so I can stare at my body the whole day, then I want to be Paris Hilton so I can shop till I drop. Then I'd be Siti Nurhaliza because she's rich and then become Anuar Zain so I can serenade myself. *laughs* I don't know what sort of a question is this?

16. for people that care and like you, say something to them?
I love you lots!

17. 10 friends who you love the most;
1. Iona ( I put you first this time)
2. Daryl
3. Aisha
4. Farah Najiah
5. Farah Norshamella.
6. Malik
7. Zaty
8. Farhana
9. Haziqah
10. Mae Si

who is no.6 having relationship with??(Malik)

He's hitting on some girl at the mall. Haven't ask him properly yet.

no.9, a male or female??
This is a trick question. I think she's a male. Hahaha! FEMALE. DUrh!

If no.7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing??(Zaty & Mae Si)
Uh no. Both are girls. And I think they're both straight. So, not going to happen.

How bout no.8 and 5?(Farhana & Farah Norshamella)
Not going to happen also. They're BOTH DEFINITELY straight.

What is no.2 studying about??(Daryl)
Me? *laughs* He's not studying yet. Still taking his break. But he has planned on something. But I can't tell you cos only I know about it. Girlfriend Rights. Everyone knows that.

When was the last time you had a chat with no.3??(Aisha)
Yesterday. The whole evening.

What kind of music band does no.8 like??(Farhana)
No idea. When we talk, it's strictly gossips.

Does no.1 has any siblings??(Iona)
She's the only child. YOU WISH! *evil laughs* She's a daughter sandwiched in between an elder sister and a younger brother.

Will you woo no.3??(Aisha)
Yes. Most definitely. And then I can get flamed by her for being a lesbo and Daryl will get a third person in our relationship. Happy ending. *rolls eyes*

How about no.7??(Zaty)
Yes. Her too. Then her boyfriend will come and kill me and she'll never talk to me ever again. Yeah, sure. *rolls eyes*

Is no.4 single??(Farah Najiah)
No idea. We didn't catch up for nearly a year now. I know, I know. I am finding the time to do so.

What is the surname of no.5??(Farah Norshamella)
Can I not answer this?

What is the nickname of no.10??(Mae Si)
Tomboy? I don't know!

What is the hobby of no.4??(Farah Najiah)
I have a feeling it's shopping. And fine dining.

Do no.5 and 9 get along well??(Farah Norshamella & Haziqah)
They've never met before.

Where is no.2 studying at??(Daryl)
In his handphone. When I send him sms-es. Geez! He's not studying right now.

Talk something casually about no.1??(Iona)
She's very casual?

Have you try developing feelings for no.8??(Farhana)
Oh yes. And then I found out she's straight. So I got heart broken and find myself a gay boyfriend.*rolls eyes* This question is irritating!

Where does no.9 live at??(Haziqah)
Somewhere in between Happy Garden and Sg. Udang. What's that place? I have no idea.

What color does no.4 like??(Farah Najiah)
I think it's pink.

Are no.5 and 1 best friends??(Farah Norshamella & Iona)
Uh, it'd be a thrill to find out?

Does no.7 likes no.2??(Zaty & Daryl)
He likes her. She likes him. But They both like me even better than they like each other. Undoubtedly.

How do you get to know no.2?? (Daryl)
We used to be classmates in Std. 5 & Std. 6. Never bothered making friends with him (properly making friends with him). Form 1 to Form 3, we never cared about each other existence. Form 4, realized each other existence in debate. Form 5, he's my partner in class. We hit off from there.

Does no.1 have any pets??(Iona)

She used to have pets. But they either die a tragic death or ran away. Your pick. *roflmao*

Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world??(Zaty)
If I was a man, maybe. But right now, I still think Wang Lee Hom and Rain are sexier.

TAGS ;
Iona
Aisha
Cherylyn
Sarah
Elaina

Signing Out,
Kady / Khadi / Khadid / Khadijah

No comments: