Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Up-to-Date

Holidays, holidays.
Don't we just love holidays?
I love holidays.
I love them even better when I am not broke and have license.

Anyway, I'd say this year is a great year.
Recently,
x I went out 3 times in a week. With my friends.
x I slept more than I should be sleeping in the whole year.
x I lost my eyeliner. (this will go back into my wish list)
x I went all the way to Mid Valley
x I went to Mid Valley by train
x I went to Mid Valley by train and come back, in one piece. Safe and healthy.
x I came back home past the time I should be back. And I have a reason. The train trip got cancelled.
x I see a lot of emo people online, complaining about their holidays.
x I read more love novels / chick lits more than I have ever read in a year.
x I came back home way past my curfew and got Daddy panicked. (Aisha said she would use my misadventure if she ever gets a writer's block. That's the thing you call them right?)
x I almost got stuck in Jusco during closing time with Iona, accompanied by Daryl.
x I ate outside more often than my family this week, that I actually missed mom's cooking.
x I got worried sick about my Education.
x I got an Xpax package for free.
x I spent my dawn in KL Sentral. Random.

Before year 2007 ends,
x I need to find myself a job
x I need money
x I will be travelling back to Johor (leaving tomorrow)
x Blog about this year
x Write my own New Year's Resolutions
x See Iona again (if possible) before she leaves for NS
x Stay out of trouble.
x Get myself straight for a new year.
x Stop spending.
x Refrain myself from buying things till I have money

Oh well!
Christmas and Raya Haji are around the corner.
How time flies when you're enjoying it.
Love, hugs and kisses to everyone.
Merry Christmas to all!
Selamat Hari Raya Haji too.
Yours truly is predicted to be back by 28th December.

(this is in case if I don't have time to blog tomorrow)

Signing Out,
I personally hate trains but yesterday's experience was worth it.

No comments: