Friday, December 28, 2007

Cluttered Mind

In 3 days, a new year will start.
In 2 days, Iona will be flying away to Sarawak for National Service.
In less than one day, I would know whether I am allowed to go for the gathering or not.

Hello fellow blog-ders!
Been a while since I updated.
Yes, I've been lazy and Internet seems to lose the 'ummph' factor.
Nowadays, I sort of dread going online because I've got nothing better to do.

Iona's not onlining as often.
She's like Sandy from Spongebob Squarepants in one of the episode.
Where Sandy found out she's going to hibernate soon that she's forcing Spongebob to do many things with her before she actually hibernates.
But I'm not the Spongebob in Iona's case, it's Kancil.
But those two are trying to spend their time together as much as possible, so it's cool.
She'll miss him. A LOT in the next 3 months.

Aisha's busy working.
Working means getting home tired and...tired and you really don't want to do anything but to just rest.
She has to work 11 hours today.
Still, I thought I read somewhere that it's a violation to work more than 8 hours in a shift.
But hey, the salary is good.

I have this gathering tomorrow with Farah Najiah and the other Malay friends.
Yes, I want to go to the gathering.
But I've been out so often in this month alone,
So it's hard to get permission.
And honestly speaking, I am not that thrilled about going either.

They have moved on.
Now is my time to move one.
Nowadays, sad to say, my main focus is no longer Farah Najiah or Farah Shamella or Afiq.
It's Iona, Aisha and Daryl.

And it's clearly nobody's business,
But I've been out of touch with the Boyfriend for a few days.
Something happened.
I'm just not quite sure what is it though.
Yes, I do miss him.
But my ego was big enough to not message him until he messages me first.

I watched 'Seduces Mr.Perfect' just now.
This guy told the girl,
"Love is a game."
"The one who shows the affection first will lose control over the relationship because the other person will control him/her."

I don't like what he said.
Because it's stupid.
So if two people in love know the rule,
And neither one wants to say it first,
Then wouldn't it be a waste?
Never mind.
I am not making much sense either.

I also have a confession to make.
I have been very sober and depressed these few days.
Upset and all.
Lack of attention? Maybe.
Cluttered mind? Maybe.
Afraid of the changes? Maybe.
Missing the Boyfriend? Maybe.

But I have figured something out today.
2 words. Retail Therapy.
It worked almost on the spot.
I was walking out of the mall, smiling.
And happy and enlightened again.
It's like being shed the light from above.
Yeah, sure, from above Alamanda Shopping Mall.

However, I also have another confession.
I think I have a SLIGHT problem with shopping.
(Shut up. Don't point it out. Confessing you have a problem is the first step of solving the problem)
Retail therapy is definitely not the answer to a at-the-edge-of-becoming-shopaholic person.
I spent a quite big sum of money which is supposed to sustain my living till I find a job (which I havent).

But on the bright side, I've got myself a new pair of heels, a new eyeliner and a new t-shirt.
C'mon, you can't expect me to go sober all week.
I'd rather have me broke and happy, than rich and sober.
Great! I've found an evidence to support my 'I am not a shopaholic' statement.
Yes, most definitely.

Anyway, I actually did my post half-way through.
The whole recap thing for this year.
I'll post it up tomorrow, hoping that Iona will be able to read it before she leaves.

Oh today, Haziqah drove Iona and I to this mamak stall for mamak session.
It was fun!
It's been a while since I hang out with girls, and girls only.


School's starting in less than a week.
Do I miss going to school?
Yes. Can I go to school? *pleads*

And also a decent picture of Khadi and Daryl taken at the final outing with Iona in Aeon.
I would rather not tell the story all over again.
Really.


Oh well,
Hugs and kisses from a not-so-shallow Khadi.
(Iona said so after I told her I like 'Digital Fortress' by Dan Brown. And yes, I finished reading it. and Yes, I DO understand what's the story about. *rolls eyes*)

P.S : My sister said I am caring. I should enlarge the post, and frame it up in my room. LOL.

Desperate for attention? Maybe.

No comments: