Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Neh. Don't bother reading the title.
I suddenly wanted to say that.
This is the skin that I decided to settle for now.

Like Iona said, Blogskins SUCKS!
There's not even one proper skin that I totally like.
Not even this one.
I just prefer this one more than the others.

Anyway, hoping by changing the skin,
It will also bring new meaning and a great start to
My Unemployed Year 2008.
Haha! Sounds Great right?

Suddenly I am all emo-tic.
I need to get out of the house more often.
I have a feeling I am going to be geek-ing myself more often in the future.

I know, I know,
I owe blog-ders updates.
But not now la k?

Anyway, I am going to leave Selangor (again)
from the 19th December till New Year.
Or so i've heard.
Balik Kampung.
(Told ya' I'd be celebrating all the festives in Malaysia. Starting with Raya Haji and then Christmas and off to the year 2008)

Hmm...maybe I should post up memoirs on year 2007.
Crazy crazy year.
*gives glares to Iona, Aisha and Daryl*
Scratch Aisha. She's the sensible one.
LOL.

And if anyone is wondering why the whole wishlist and stuffs like chatbox is above the post,
It's because it IS like this.
I like it.
Reminds me of Cherylyn's blog.

Oh well, I hope it's a nice skin
And you all love it!

Will update. (Soon!)

Signing Out,
Love, Hugs and Kisses with Pretty Bunnies Running Around. Woot!

No comments: