Sunday, December 09, 2007

Tonight I Was Supposed.... But I Ended Up....

I swear my sole intention when I came online 4 hours ago
Was to have a blogging fest.
Update about everything in my life,
Which I have been very negligent about.

And I thought of coming online at midnight,
But no, I went online an hour earlier.
Thinking to myself,
"Hmm...maybe I'll spend the one hour uploading pictures into my computer."

But wrong.
I was wrong.
Very very wrong.

From a blogging fest turned to a picture-sending fest,
With nearly 6 people to talk to at the same time,
Iona. (We need major catching up session to do. Did you realise that the only thing we talk about these days are them? *referring to the boyfriends*)
LayKuan (pictures. I owed her pictures)
Cherylyn (I promised her pictures last night but totally forgot about it. LOL)
Nicholas (he came at 1 am in the morning talking about some web host thing which until now I have yet to figure out)
Ryan (this one, he's not counted. Cause I started the conversation)
Daryl (need I say more? How often do you see him online? Never? Yeah. Same here)

And then I was getting to my blogging,
When people start to talk to me more vigorously,
About stuffs.
Catching up.

And then I wanted to figure out the external hard drive,
After getting angry at the USB Cable for not being able to be plugged in,
Only to find out later that I used the wrong USB Cable,
And feeling a whole lot idiotic for getting angry at the USB Cable.

And then I wanted to blog,
But I found out Aisha's emo sister's blog and I spent half an hour reading emo-ness.
(Aisha, we need to catch up on stuffs too. After your camp)

And then I wanted to blog,
But someone called me.

And then I wanted to blog,
But my head was spinning and my eyes are straining,
From the 4 hours non-stop computer staring.

So, this whole post is to justify why I am not updating tonight.
(And not tomorrow night either)
But will be some time soon. (I hope?)
I promise I'll get on to it as soon as I have the time ok?


Signing Out,
Looking Fuckingly Distorted?

No comments: