Wednesday, December 12, 2007

This is Taking Forever!

I have this Megabytes pictures in my folders.
My raya pictures.
My Raya Visit by my friends pictures,
My last day of school pictures.
And I am sick of waiting the bloody thing to upload.
And I am kind of in a rush.
I have want to sleep.
And I don't want to rot in front of my bloody computer like what I did the past 3 hours.

Geek-ified?
Find a stronger word.
Geek is too mild to describe me these days.

Current Updates On Life :

x Went for My Undang Talk last Friday.
It was FUN. I could have DIED of all the FUN and EXCITEMENT.
Seriously, there's NOTHING I'd RATHER DO than to WASTE my time listening to a guy
talking about lanes on highway, and to look left and right AND THEN left again before crossing
the road. Weee....

x Went to Aeon for the second time, to end up eating in Food Court. Don't ask. I'm still pissed
about that. (But I still wonder why do people call that place Aeon instead of Jusco?)

x Submitted my job application to 7-Eleven after having a 'very calmed and resourceful
arguments like grown-ups do' with my mom.

x Read lots and lots of books. Current love : "If You Could See Me Now" - Cecelia Ahern.

x Blew up my chance to cross over the land of employment when the 7-Eleven manager told me
he'd get back to me after I told him I want to start my work in January.

x Went to Iona's house to hang out with her. Final time before she leaves for NS.

x Had the best time with Iona since a very long time.

x Currently (trying to) study for Undang test this Friday.

So until the blogspot uploading image machine wants to work with me,
I am not updating the above updates.
Boohooohoo...
Like I care?

Hmmph!
Cos Chickens Can Fly.

No comments: