Wednesday, February 06, 2008

My Paranoia Is None Of Your Fucking Business

It's been 6 days since my last post was up.
I've been working for exactly 5 days.

Many have been asking where do I go to work.
And since when did I start working.
The fact is,
I don't feel like telling people much about my work.
I guess maybe because it's pretty dull.

Anyway, I guess it'd be easier if I just tell it here,
One shot.

Ok, I am currently working as a book store assistant.
(Which Iona said was very cliche since I cannot shut up; but heck! I've worked 5 days and my boss still hasn't fired me)
The book store is located at Taman Sri Andalas,
Right next to 99 Speedmart (or Supermarket. I have no idea)
It's called Starfly.
I don't think so you can miss it if you know where's 99 Speedmart (or Supermarket) is.

Working is definitely tiring.
I get how Sha feels after a long day at work.
And I am just working in a BOOK STORE.

So that partially justifies why I didn't update on this blog.

Apart from that,
Nothing interesting happened in my life.

I found out the owners of the shop next door (cannot tell which) are boyfriend and girlfriend.
The fact that there's a couple working next door to us is not the interesting part,
But the fact that the guy is so *coughs*geeky*coughs* and the girlfriend is MIND-BLOWING-LY hot is the interesting part.
Why did she stick with him?
I guess that's for her to know and for me to guess.

I have also found out a fairly cute and nice guy 2 doors (or is it 3 doors?) away from where I work yesterday.
I think his name is Sean,
And he owns the 'hair gallery'.
Because the name of the hair salon is 'Sean Hair Gallery'.
Now you know where the salon is,
You should check it out.
He's definitely worth checking out.
(I occasionally try to look into the salon when I 'pass by' his salon)

A friend also has recently lost one of her relatives.
It was rather shocking to find out about it.
And somehow, after I found out,
I was feeling rather down half of the day.
It's like I could feel her loss.
It's okay girl, be strong because everything will turn out fine.
Things always do.
And condolences from me, again.

Apart from that,
Working has made me developed a sort-of machine-sounding greetings.
Which is really funny.
But it does make sense, Because I said 'hello' for i-don't-know-how-many-times-a-day,
So many times that if every 'hello' that I said, I shall be granted RM 1,
I'd get around RM 100 till today.
Yes, that much.
But I guess,that's what the salary is for.

And yesterday,
I had an outing with friends.
Well, more to mamak session.
It was for Iona's coming back for CNY and YinXian's birthday party.
I've got few pics,
But none of myself. Because I felt ugly last night.
(Yes, Iona is back. All the way from Sarawak! Go and kacau her. She'll be in Klang for CNY)

I was really dressing down yesterday,
Till The Boyfriend got offended because 'I didn't dress properly to meet him'.
But it was a mamak session,
And frankly speaking,
I don't have clothes suitable enough for mamak session.
The last time I went mamak session, I was over-dressed.
Last night, I was under-dressed.

Nevertheless, I'll try to post up the pics from last night (when I feel like doing so).
But I will, some day. Because I ordered uber cute cupcakes from SoSweetPliz which are like uber sweet till you can get diabetes.
But cute is still cute, no matter how sweet they were.
Thanks to Sha for picking them up for me.

Moving on,
I'll be leaving for Johor (again) tomorrow morning.
Till Saturday, but I'll be back before Saturday night,
Because I need to work that day.
Which is pretty sucky.

I really miss waking up super late and sleeping late.
Like last Sunday, I woke up at 2.30 PM because I just want to sleep in.
That's how much I miss waking up late.

But one thing that really keeps me going early in the morning,
Is the paycheck I'll be getting at the end of this month.
And *coughs*shopping*coughs* plan I have with the money.

I am really tired and I miss vegging out in front of the TV.
I haven't pack up for tomorrow too.
So that's what I am going to do after this.

I have also been through a roller coaster of emotion.
Been happy and jovial,
Sad and sombre.
Not depressed yet, but close to.
I was also ALMOST turning myself into a paranoid.
But, Still surviving though.
And somehow, this time I don't feel like telling people why.
But there's nothing to worry though.
I guess I worry for people too much.

I know this is not a proper update.
Heck! My brain is like scattered everywhere right now.
No humour.
Just a simple, boring, lifeless, dull post.

I'll blog properly when I am back,
And up and about.
I've got tonnes to tell.
It's just no energy to tell.

A short shoutout to all my Chinese friends,
And whoever else who is celebrating Chinese New Year,

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

You know I cannot afford to send all my Chinese friends sms-es wishing them Happy Chinese New Year,
Can't afford it.
Furthermore, my phone just flew that day.
Like really flew and *pang!* KO.

I've got a lot of funny stories happening to me the past few days,
But really guys! I memang tengah penat gila nak mati ni.
So, moi lau jor ok?
(Thanks to Sha for the translation!)

Till then,
Lots of Love and Hopes for Angpau(s) *hint hint*
From Khadi.

P.S : I smelt that smell everywhere and I see things that triggered memories hell of a lot today. And dia belum pergi lagi. Habis la macam ni.

No comments: