Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Because Fuckers Don't Fuck (Edited Version)





So fine!
I practically ditched my blog for nearly 3 weeks.
I changed the post option so that it is dated on my birthday.
And I wrote very offensive title for this post.

But then again, it's my blog.
And suka lah nak buat apa pun.

To be frank,
At the moment this post is being typed,
It's 14th of March and it's 5.44 AM.

I'm not joking.
I just took a 45-minute nap sometime around 3,
And awake till now.

Supposed to stay awake till 7 am for my Subuh prayer,
And to wait for Dad to wake up.
Which is another story I'm getting to.

Mom said I should sleep after that till 9.45 AM before I get ready for work.
But I've got to 'teman' En. Daryl go cyber cafe at 9.30 AM to do some scholarship stuff thing.
Which I am getting to too.

Should I just stay up?
I scared later I grow stupid or crazy,
Due to excessive tiredness and lack of oxygen to the brain.

Anyway,
I do apologize for not updating as often as I used to.
Life's been pretty hectic and tiring,
Particularly this week.

I've been far too lazy and tired to go online the past few weeks,
That people are asking me where did I go MIA whenever I go online.

But here I am,
Melaksanakan tanggungjawab terhadap fellow blog-ders yang masih menziarahi blog yang separuh mati ini.

(But I shall warn you that this is going to be a long post.)

Where should I start?

Here are a few pics from 5th of February outing.
(Yes, it's been a month. I noticed that)
My blog's getting very dull without pictures.


These pictures were taken during our mamak session,
In collaboration to Yinxian's birthday and Iona's returning home for CNY.

I was not in any of these pictures,
Because...
1 - I looked ugly that night.
2 - It was a mamak session and I was dressing down.
3 - I don't look very flattering.
4 - If I was in the picture, no one will take the pictures for us.

Remember how I used to pester everyone about cupcakes?
Yeah, we bought cupcakes for YinXian.
They were over-the-top sweet but still, very cute.
Like I said, " They are meant to be stared at, not to eat."
Cute right?

Aisha sent me this some time back then.
This is a picture of Daryl & I (durh!) after trial.
During those boring after-trial talk thing.
I miss school a lot!


I've got my paycheck not long ago too.
And honestly speaking,
Anything sweeter than revenge is Salary.
No joke.
After a hard-earned and long hours of working (sort of), the feeling of your own salary is really very enlightening.
My paycheck lasted a week in my purse.
And last Sunday, I just blew a portion of my salary to buy stuffs which I don't feel the need to share with you people in here.
The pics above are...
1 - Sarah and I, while waiting for the shoes in my size.
2 - The very painful pumps I bought which was on sale. 20%. I couldn't refuse it. If people say 'Beauty is Pain', then pain it is that I am going to go through.

Honestly, the pumps are real cute right?
How can you resist that?




These were taken after my driving test last Monday.
In case if the world didn't know yet,
I had to repeat my test.

Yes, repeat my test.
Simply because I failed my parking.
I didn't screw my hill or on the road,
But I screwed up on my parking.
Tenkiuberimuch.

I guess it was pre-destined sort of thing,
Because imagine if I didn't fail my parking,
then I wouldn't come for this test again,
And not meet Suzanne,
Whom I've been promising a proper outing since November last year.
(Sorry Suz about that!)

But fret no more,
Because this driver will be getting her licence today,
(Or so did the driving school told me) - They lied. I still haven't got my licence. Bloody stupid.
And I'll be driving pretty soon!
Latest would be next week!
Hahahahaha!

Well, I can actually drive now too.
It's between us,
Don't tell my parents,
But I drove yesterday.
(Or was it 2 days ago?Never mind.)

Daryl allowed me to drive his very-cute-adorable-kelisa-which-I-adore-so-much to Swasam.
Iona was pretty horrified about me driving.
Daryl wore seat belt.
And Albert was recording me driving.
Which got me distracted and almost got everyone into an accident.

Not only that,
after I switched place with Daryl,
I have discovered that I almost murdered Daryl by,
1 - Trying to hit him when he was standing in front of the car
2 - By moving the car when he was trying to get in, thus causing him to ALMOST get hit by a motorbike.

I'm gifted, don't you think so?

These are the pictures from that day.
The lunch we had at Dome.
Aisha's treat.
It was fabulous.
I love to do that more often in the future! *hint hint*






A few reasons as to why I insist on blogging on the 12th of March.
(or claimed that I did blog on the 12th of March)
is because it's the most eventful day of the year.
And no, no one died.
Or getting married.

It's simply because it's my birthday
(Ehem! I'm still waiting for presents!)
*just kidding*

Above are the few presents I got from dear friends.
Thanks so much!

Not only that, it's also because Government loves me so much,
That not only they exempted me from going to NS,
*points and laughs loudly at 2nd batch of NS*
but they have 'kindly' release the SPM result on the same day.
'Thoughtful' don't you think so?



I didn't fare well this time.
Well, it was good, but not good enough.
But not many are doing well too.
So it's like I'm doing not well but at the same time doing well too.
You get me?
Nevermind!

Should I tell the result here?
Hmm....hit me back if you want to know.
For I shall not expose my weaknesses in this blog of mine.

Moving on,
After we took our results,
And me nearly killing Daryl,
Iona, Daryl and I went to eat at Kampung Jawa.
Restoran Ruby's.
It's rather packed, maybe because we went during lunch hour,
But the food was really nice.
Not over-the-top nice, but worth travelling all the way to Kampung Jawa to eat.

If you ask me where it is,
Frankly speaking, I have no idea.
Because Daryl showed another part of Kampung Jawa which Iona and I never knew about.

So, if he actually ditched us there,
We wouldn't know how to get back,
OR guide people to pick us up.
SERIOUSLY!





What is there to be done in a car than to,
CAMWHORE CAMWHORE and CAMWHORE.
Which is exactly what we did.

Iona looked slightly tanned in the picture.
Other pictures have either my distorted face, or hers.
And pardon the overflowing number of pictures of me and Daryl.
That bloody guy is impossible to take picture with.
I had to at least take 5 shots before I can get a half-decent picture.
He claimed that 'he doesn't look good smiling.'
Because frankly speaking, it's IMPOSSIBLE to have a picture of us together, with him smiling.

You know what,
If I have that hati yang kecil,
I'd be offended thinking that he doesn't like taking pictures with me.
(OK, so fine, I did pushed him to take decent pictures and not stopping till I'm satisfied, but that's a totally different story!)
But too bad la.
My hati too big to be offended by that.
*evil laughs*



Pic 1 : Me, YinXian and Iona. Iona's wearing her 'Banana Moon' t-shirt she got for her birthday from AishaPic 2 : Me, YinXian and Aisha. My colleague said YinXian looked very cute and motherly. LOL


Pic 3 : Aisha pointing something random. Was it her nostrils? Jeng3. No lah. Actually I also don't know what she's pointing at.

Pic 4 : Me, me and me. And Daryl's ear, quarter of his face and his shirt.

Pic 5 : Do. Not. Ask. What's. Up. With. The. Picture. I also have no idea.

Pic 6 : Us, posing with the chopsticks. After my 4th time of trying to pick that thing up. Berat sangat la that food!


Pic 7 : Sha and I. We both looked fabulous together. Iona claimed it's the white that gives such effect.
Pic8 : You don't want to know how many shots I need to take before I have this picture. 7 BLOODY SHOTS! SE-VEN. 'Nuff said.

Pic 9 : Me and my very-crazy-just-returned-from-NS-and-very-tanned-best-friend. Looking fabulous and hot as always. Iona, up for another boyfriend? LOL


Pic 10 : Nasi lemak, pisang goreng, mee goreng, roti canai dan wantan mee. Ala, sushi la. Lagi nak tanya gambar apa. Susah betul.

Pic 11 : Iona acting like YinXian's boyfriend. Which totally work, if we didn't see the boobs, the long hair and the lady-ish hand. Other than that, No one would have known she's a girl. *gasp*


Pic12 : I requested for a proper, decent picture of both of them.

Pic 13 : Ini kerja Aisha. Tanya dia.


Pic 14 &15 : Us, again!

We went out to celebrate our 'average' SPM result at Sakae Sushi.
My first time eating sushi, WITH chopsticks.
And I have to say, I pretty much suck.

If there's anything I'd be worst at,
Put aside Mathematics and Add Math,
(and cooking and cleaning and waiting),
I'd be the worst Japanese.

Everything smells like fish in there.
(Well it made sense since sushi is some sort of fish-based food thing)
Food tastes funny and they have funny names too.
Not to forget difficult technique to eat.

I prefer hand over chopsticks at anytime of the day.
Serious!

And the food gives my stomach funny feeling.
*stares at tummy*

Anyway, will be leaving for Johor tonight and returning back here tomorrow morning.
Granpa's not feeling very well.

Take care guys!

-Khadi-

No comments: