Thursday, June 05, 2008

5th Day Of Unemployment











This whole double outing is so unhealthy,
but I am picking up the vibe of it already.
Thursday evening,
I went out with Farah Najiah and Albert.
Well, there were more if we actually stick to the original plan,
But then again,
Everyone cancelled at the very last minute,
So there were only us left.
That also, thank god I offered to fetch Albert to Aeon,
If not, it'd be just me and Farah.
Sarah wanted to come along.
Because she heard about us watching Long Khong,
So she dragged Zana to go with her to join us.
Confusing much?
Neh. Don't worry. It is.
I came an hour after the promised time because Albert's house is like super far from Klang.
Like really the other end of Klang.
You think Botanic is like far?
This is like double the distance.
Anyway, all of us finally settled down for 'Someone Behind You'
Because other movies are like boring and everyone wanted to watch horror flicks.
I just went along with them,
Because I'm not very keen with the idea of watching movies,
Not unless if I really want to watch the movie.
Anyway, the movie was rated 18 above.
So I shall leave the how-Sarah-went-into-the-movie for her to blog.
Her un-updated blog is getting on my nerve.
So I covered my eyes practically 70% of the time I was inside.
And another half, barely paying attention.
But it was not the best movie I've watched.
Weak plot, weak storyline.
But really good audio and visual effects.
And the boyfriend of the psycho girl is really cute.
No, no. Not my boyfriend.
The Psycho Girl's boyfriend.
We went to Kenny Roger's before the movie.
And Kenny Roger's service sucks!
And a definite rip-off!
They even charged 10% for their sucky service.
People, do not go to Kenny Roger's in Jusco Bukit Tinggi,
Because they practically ignore us,
And the service was slow.
To add to further disappointment of myself,
I went to two shops,
And picked two totally different shoes (on sale)
Only to find out later that both ran out of my size.
I know my feet is big,
But it's really depressing when you like this really cute wedges and lacey flats,
And they ran out of the size I wanted.
Yes. The Ranting Of A Disappointed Shopaholic.
However,
I still got to get a pair of heels for myself.
I am not very crazy about the heels,
But I just grabbed it because it was on 50% sale,
And I don't want to end up facing the same issue of ran-out-of-shoe-size.
Now I feel like Aisha during the Body Shop's sale.
"It was on sale."
Among the ordinary ones walking,
I came across this.


I guess the clown was heading to Vincci for the same reason I was there.
Sale!

Later the same night,
It was Mamak with Pillow Talk members and Brendan.

No comments: