Wednesday, June 04, 2008

I thought it'd be a relaxing day



Yesterday's outing really drained me out.
So I decided to take a day off and not go anywhere.
Furthermore, we invited our neighbours for dinner because they're shifting house very soon.

I (think) I woke up at around 11.30am/ 1.30 pm.
I lazed around the house like no one's business.
And it was boring.

I was only leisurely hanging around the house for a day,
And I was really bored.
So bored I started feeding myself food.

Mom excused me from chores this week.
No idea why though.
Probably it's just her getting used to not having me around to help.

Therefore I took the chance to go out much later in the evening.
Say around 6.30 pm.

I went over to Mr. Tan's house.
Mr Tan was my Additional Math's teacher.
I went there to pass him my result and some thank you gift I bought him.

He was delighted to see me.
Still as cute as always.
With his shorts and socks.

"What to buy for Mr. Tan huh?", I asked for my sister's opinion when we were present hunting,
"Socks."Sarah replied so casually.

And then I headed on to T.S. Kua to meet Mr.Sithra,
My account teacher.
For the same reason too.

We talked for a bit.
He was saying about how accountancy would do me good if I actually have a degree in it,
Compared to Economics and Business Admin,
So I am going to listen to him (along with other people) and MAYBE take accountancy.
But heck! That's another year away.

I did a slight detour to the photo shop to print more pictures for university use.
That is, after Dad called to tell to fill up the tank.
Assuming that the petrol station would be slightly emptier if I actually go later.

But, I am rarely right,
So I ended up stuck in a petrol station in front of the hospital for 1 and a half hour,
With Kak Diyana and Sarah.
Because, yes, I've never fill up the petrol so I asked Kak Diyana to assist me.

Thanks to the petrol price hike,
I miss the soon-to-be-ex-neighbours-of-ours and I had to be stuck in a car that was going to run out petrol pretty soon, linin up for petrol.

Even on days I want to relax also, still got adventure.

Adventures Love Me.
I prefer not having any adventures.

Signing Out,

The Hike Sucks!



No comments: