Tuesday, June 03, 2008

The Furthest I've Been

Nothing beats spending time with people that truly matter in your life.

I requested for an outing with my most favourite people (excluding family that is),

Right before I leave for Nilai.


Of course a lot of thing happened in the course of making this outing a real thing.


For a start, we actually planned the outing 2 weeks beforehand.

This is by far the earliest plan I've ever done

This shows how important I am to these people.

*nose flares*


And we changed the place from The Curve, to SACC Mall before finally deciding on Sunway Pyramid.

Then we had to argue on the transportation because,

To quote Daryl,

"Princess doesn't want to take public transportation."


Which is definitely true, because I refuse to take public transportation.

Not after the 'eventful' trip to Mid Valley.


But then,

Iona went all worked up about me not willing to take a transport,

And said something like this,

"You won't die taking an LRT!"

Yes. Note the exclamation part.


After a lot of hoo-has and persuasion,

I (sort of) agreed with the public transport idea.

(And because driver/boyfriend/Daryl is not sure if he can use the car to fetch us there.)


But,

I know The Boyfriend loves me that much because I got a message from Aisha saying that The Boyfriend will be fetching us there.

Ok, so fine! Maybe the only reason that he's fetching us there is because he needs to get to college by 2 pm.

But I am going to brush off that fact and stick to the he-loves-me-that-much part.


Amazingly this morning I actually woke up early.

Like 7.30 am early.

And I didn't hit the snooze button.

In fact, I jumped right out of bed and got ready.


Daryl and Sha came at about 8.20 am.

Then we headed off to Iona's.

Who was still wrapped in towel, waiting for her sister to get out of the bathroom.


We left at about 8.40 am.

What happened in between 8.20 am to 8.40 am shall not be exposed here.

Tenkiuberimuch.


We finally settled down at a restaurant,

Which is not even a mamak at all,

After roaming around for nearly half an hour,

Moving our breakfast destination from Klang to Shah Alam,

Going through few Seksyen(s) in Shah Alam,

And passing numerous mamaks.

Indecisive?

Yeap. I agree.


We left around 10 am and headed for Sunway Pyramid.


We were later joined by Zaty who came from Puchong.

I invited her along.

Because I miss her so much and it's been ages since we've last met.

And God knows when else can we meet.


Frankly speaking,

The whole outing was rather a blur to me,

Because I don't quite feel like myself that day.


I'm not sure if it's the phlegm in my throat,

Or the unstable body temperature,

Or it's just me thinking too much.


I know it's bad.

So peeps, sorry about how I behaved ok?


Back to the story,

I was not very excited about the whole Sunway Pyramid.

And this is me and shopping mall we're talking about.

Shopping mall and I, we're born to be with each other.

But somehow I 'tak ngam' with Sunway Pyramid.


Maybe it's because it's seriously big and I can't concentrate long enough to enjoy the view of that shopping mall,

Or maybe because I passed by the Faber Castle shop for like 10 times in the period of 5 hours,

Because I kept losing my way,

Or because I kept losing my sense of direction (not that I have much anyway), walking between the old and the new wing.


Do not even get me started on the toilet!

I mean, the shooting thing from the toilet bowl is seriously inconvenient,

That I had to postpone my 'wish to set myself free' (LOL) till I reached Zaty's house.

Seriously,

I am perfectly capable of cleaning myself you know?


Despite the hatred I harboured in Sunway Pyramid,

I have to say I simply adore Marakeesh.

Or however it is spelt.

A Morrocan/Arabian theme walk with lots of overpriced fancy shops.


To quote Sha,

"We'll shop here in 20 years time, max."



The ceiling of the Marakeesh walk. (Ignore the rotten spelling!)



Tilt your head sideway for better view. The blogger's too lazy to rotate the picture.



Iona, Aisha and Daryl.



Iona, Aisha with open arms and Daryl. Don't Ask.



Aisha, The Blogger herself and The Bald Boyfriend.


We finally settled down at this restaurant for lunch.

After arguing in front of the information board for 20 minutes.

Yes, food is THAT vital that we need to argue first before we decide on which place to eat.

*rolls eyes*





Zaty and I wanted something light for lunch,


Aisha was just keen on eating waffles.


Iona thought waffles sound fun.


Daryl? He just got stuck eating waffles because no one wanted to eat where he wants to.




What I personally think of the waffles,


They're very filling. Definitely worth the price.


Although the service is sucky, And I got a blended chocolate instead of the blended Cappucino like Daryl's one.


Worth checking out.




I seriously think they look adorable in those pictures.


Macam studying something serious eh?


Yeap. Studying what waffles to eat.


We were what they called as spoilt for choices.



This is the only group picture I managed to take of us.


And taking that picture alone, We already got stares from the two lads next table to us.



Daryl had to leave right after lunch as he has class till 4 pm.


So now we're all girls walking around the mall aimlessly.


We went in and out of everywhere,


It got really confusing and horrifying.


Like the time we went to the Techie Lane,


It's like one by one got captured by the Geeks there,


That by the end of the Lane,


There were just me and Iona.


So like horror right?


Aisha and Iona left not long after, leaving just me and Zaty.


Daryl said he can fetch me home if I waited till after his class finishes,


And the girls insist on me going back with him because 'it's been a while since you two spend time together'.

So I did.

And everything else's history.

(Because I disconnected and half of the post missing and I am tired so I will not re-write every fucking thing)

Ok ok.

Something hilarious happened at the apartment that we dropped by because Daryl needed to do something.

We almost lost our way because Zaty doesn't know the way back to her own house.

Daryl and Zaty were both angry with the lady thar double-parked behind us, making us stuck in the parking space for 20 minutes,

And I've got a proof of the whole thing.

So it may not be the best proof I've got. But it's like Dane Cook's standup joke,

"I was washing the dishes, and I heard it. So I came out. I could give you the dishes as Exhibit A."

Something like that.

And Daryl told me he might bring me to Timbuktu,

Because he doesn't know the way home. (Weird humour sense.Don't ask)

I had a chat with Daryl,

After for what has been probably the longest time we've talked,

Just the two of us.

Even though the chat was short and brief,

And the outing was indeed tiring,

And I wasn't really feeling like myself,

I know I got down from Daryl car,

Feeling all happy and delighted I lived to go through today.

What you said meant a lot to me.

I could never thank you enough for all you've done.

Thanks for a total blast Tuesday.

Signing Out,

Drained but Happy.

No comments: