Friday, June 06, 2008

Entitled To Rest



After two outings the previous day,
I decided to hang around the house for today.

As the day is closer,
I notice how much I am going to miss home.

A whole load that's for sure.

Nothing interesting happened that day.
Basically a lot of helping around the house,
PS2-ing,
And watching tv.

Later in the evening,
I went to Giant for last minute shopping.
And I noticed how bad the service is over there.

I've been to Gian twice this week,
And I've got the same treatment.

Lat monday when I went to Giant,
The cashier was taking his (or 'shim' in his case) own sweet time scanning items.
And mind you it's a fast lane.

Again today I kena the same thing.
I've got like more than 1o items,
And the lady cashier was taking her own sweet time.
And overlooking at me ever so often.

When time is crucial,
I don't have a plan to be nice to people.
So I gave her the i-am-pissed-look and pray hard she got it.
But NOOO.....She continued staring at me even more often.
I was THIS close to strangling her,
It's unbearable!

Then I had to pick up Sarah from MrG,
But I was late by 20 mins ( and Sarah was very very angry)
But I got to see MrG.
He's well though he doesn't look so good.
Gosh I miss his classes.

I had dinner at home and a whole lot of onlining.
And that, my dear blog-ders, is my Friday.

PS : The pic above is my new black heels. Vincci 50%. Wickedness is beyond happiness.

Signing Out,
In a rush.

No comments: