Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I just Love Raya Cookies!


Being away in Nilai made me miss a whole lot about home.
The people, the house, even the cats.
To date, i've only have 5 days of buka puasa with family,
With the other 23 days in Nilai + 2 days in Fraser's Hill.

I am even more upbeat about this year's raya because of the time spent away from the family.
Its true what they say, "you wont appreciate it till it's gone."
And I do appreciate it now that it's gone.

Supposedly if I did not get the shoes last Sunday,
Daryl offered to accompany me to Shah Alam to go shoe-shopping.
But thank god I did find the shoes,
If not I'll be stuck shoe-less for Raya as I needed to help mom bake raya cookies.

It was awesome, though we started pretty late than the original plan because I slept at 4 am talking to Arina.
Dizzy girl she is! Haha! Messin'!

We baked 4 types of cookies,
A hell lot of a lot of cookies and tempting too!

As I was excused from fasting that day,
Due to some unavoidabl excuse related to woman's nature,
I secretly pre-tested the cookies.
Sedap!! I wont lie to you.

And the feeling of spending time with Mom and sisters was absolute heaven.
I love how Raya just bring everyone together.
We chatted and laughed the whole time.
And the oh-so-delicious-looking cookies?
Dont even get me started.

I'm leaving for Johor tonight.
Up till Friday or Saturday I think?
And I'll br around till the 7th before I'm off for a week back to Nilai for Final Exam,
which I have not studied yet. EEK!
But then, 15th Oct +3 weeks after that, I'd be back to the heart of Klang, surrounded by loved ones and we're moving home then!
But that's a totally different story.

Do do book a date with me!
I need to meet up with you people!
I miss you guys a whole ton lot.
And hopefully there will be a house-warming/open house this year like I always have previous years.

And who's up for a mission to move house?
I need a lot of man power!

Gosh. It's gonna be a great raya!
I know it deep down!

To : Those related.

Selamat Hari Raya
And
Sorry for all the wrongdoings I've done before this.
Be it intentional or unintentional.
Signing Out,
Insanity comes together with raya.
p.s : 'someone', i'll deal with you after I come back from Raya hols ok? This time around I'll let you pass because unlike you, I have the heart to forgive people who trashes me for a non-existant topic about my 'boyfriend' and for commenting about my life. You're forgiven, but i'll be back to get to you on that. Hate to leave you stranded all by yourself arguing with insane shadows about crazy nuts.
xoxo, peeps!

No comments: