Sunday, October 05, 2008

Still Not Through With Raya

Due to some unavoidable visit to my cousin's,
I had to extend our raya session to today.

We started 1 hour later than the promised time,
As yours truly, the driver woke up late.
Yes. Mom went out today so no one woke me up.
(Ok. so i forgot to put alarm. sorry lah!)

This time its a small group.
4 people.
Farah, Nazzrin, Malik and I.

After fetching all the 3 of them,
We headed to see my heartthrob.
Yes. We went to Arsyad's house.
Yes. It IS the same house that Afiq lives in too.
*swt*

We raya-ed there for half an hour because the thing is,
His house was supposed to be on the to-go-to list of yesterday's raya session,
But they didnt because we ran out of time.

So we sorta made up for it today.
It was fun.
Kuih raya + arsyad with his hot wheels cars + talks on The Curve, Cuppacakes and random things under the sun.

We had to leave pretty soon because the next stop is Bukit Jelutong.
Yes. People. I drove all the way to Bukit Jelutong.
*nose flares*

Farah paid for the toll,
And the other two dudes? Baggage/Liability to the car.
But fun, useful liability since Farah and I dont know the way there.
It is true. Women are bad with their sense of direction.

But lets focus on the more fun side of it.
I got to drive at 110km/hour.
Keep this within this blog.
Dad might slaughter me if he sees this.

We were driving in circles for 20 mins at the heart of Bukit Jelutong,
After a 45 mins drive with 2 people arguing about whether to turn left or right,
Go straight or turn at that junction,
And also a memory lapse of where the hell Mama Kitchen and Big Plate is.
Yes. A journey filled with a hell lot of confusion.

And the INTERESTING part about driving in circles is that,
I got into an accident!

To date, this is my 3rd accident.
1 - Not supposed to be known by public accident
2 - KLIA I-almost-die accident.
3 - A bang to the car which causes more than a scratch but less than a dent.

Well, this time, I am proud to tell the story of the accident here,
Because : -
1 - it is not my fault.
2 - it is not my fault.
3 - refer to reason 1 and 2.

Well you see, as I was driving in circles at the shop lot,
There's this car reversing while I was right behind it.
Estima. Or was it Jazz. I am not sure.
I know it's big car for big family kind.
Yes. That one.
(I know I know. I am lame ass when it comes to car. Sorry la. I only know EXPENSIVE PRETTY CARS. *giggles*)

So I was driving pass it till it hit my car.
Well it's not my fault.
Everyone knows you're supposed to look before you reverse.
Now that I think about it,
Malaysian Driving Law is pretty awesome.

There's always the correct side of the road and the wrong side of the road.
Like they ALWAYS give the upper hand to the drivers on the right side of the road.
Godknowswhy, anti-lefthand side of the road.

So technically, based on the Malaysian Driving Law (if there is any),
I was right and he was wrong.
A little bit taken aback for one moment,
But the dude was super nice and everything.
He was actually worried about me and my car, then only look at his car.

AND.....He has a really hot son.

SHEEESSHH!! What? That son of his IS hot.
So I got a little bit distracted.
And I got the number AND the address,
So maybe I should stalk him?
*shakes mind out if it*

AND he said he's paying for the damage.
Seriously, what is left to be fussed about?
Well, except for the really hot son.

Point said, we were having a little bit misadventure before FINALLY reaching the house of that friend.
God knows if anyone remembers Rabiatul?
Yeap. I went to her house.

It was beautiful.
And far from STAR.
Imagine travelling from her home to STAR every single day?
Gosh. A HELL LOT OF HASSLE.

We catched up. Chatted.
Before I had to leave with the two dudes,
Since Nazzrin got to go back to his university today.

The thing is, I wasnt really that close to Rabiatul,
But because she's a best friend to my best friend,
And it's been a while since I last met her,
That's why I went there.

Well, on the bright side,
I got to drive FAST on the highway, see a really hot dude, got into an accident and know Bukit Jelutong (sort of.)

After dropping the two off,
I went back home to rest before going out (again!).

This time to Albert's house because I promised him I'll come today to pass him his birthday present,
And basically because his mom called me up yesterday to come today.
So yeah.

Since no one wants to follow me to Albert's,
And I thought Malik knew the way to Albert's,
I asked Malik to accompany me.
But turned out to be, he doesnt so it is as good as if I was going alone.
But I was glad he teman-ed me because after that I had to go grocery shopping.

I got the wrong shoes for the shopping session.
Was wearing my Raya heels,
And I forgot to take the trolley,
So Malik, being the freeloader cum accompany-er,
Being an absolute doll held all my grocery items.

I'd have to say, I sorta pitied him because by now, practically everyone knows how I shop.
So...yeah.

And then to Sate Kajang,
Because we were expecting guests over for dinner,
And Dad was craving for sate.

I was waiting for Arina to come over too,
But she couldn't make it,
Since there was this MASSIVE jam at Karak highway,
And she was stuck in the car for 14 hours.

It was funny to think that Arina got stuck in a car,
With a handphone with flat battery,
A cranky cat, and her aunt and uncle.
It is a laughable situation. Trust me.

Claustrophobic Arina in a car for 14 hours.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!
(she would so kill me if she sees this)

And because I was uberly tired due to driving and entertaining guests,
The day ended at 11pm.
Earliest time ever this year.

Oh well!

Anyway, anyone knows who's 'me' in my chatbox?
Dont go anonymous man. I'm confused.
And Sha, glad you like the skin.
Spells me all over it kan?
Not 'me' as in 'me' in the chatbox.
But 'me' as in 'me' Khadi.

Signing Out,
Leaving for Nilai on Tuesday.

No comments: